Sunday 22 September 2013

August Favourites - A Little Late ..





YSL Touch Eclat Foundation 
Now that the cold weather is making an appearance so is this foundation. Its lovely for dry skin and gives such a nice radiant dewy finish.

Bourjois Cream Blush in 01
This is a gorgeous peachy pink which adds a nice touch of colour to my pale skin. Its very soft and not sticky at all - the lasting power isn't brilliant but for around £5 you cant complain!

Balmi Coconut Lip Balm
I loooove this lip balm, definitely my favourite to date. It smells of coconut which is one of my all time favourite scents and it does a brilliant job of moisturising my lips.

The Body Shop Moisturise It Primer
I picked this up on a whim as I don't usually use a primer but I'm glad I did - I love it! It smoothes out fine lines and adds a bit of extra hydration which I need in the cold weather!

BareMinreals Original Powder Foundation
I like to dust this over my YSL foundation for a little extra coverage if needed, it's very pigmented so you only need a little dusting and it hides my pink cheeks nicely.

Garnier Eye Roll On
I use this straight after my moisturiser and it really wakes up tired eyes. It's surprisingly good as covering those dark circles too. I really love this and will continue to repurchase!

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer
I've tried so many concealers in the past (Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Mac) but this drug store concealer is my favourite for my dark circles. It has a lovely light consistency and doesn't cake up - I find it works so well with my Garnier roll on too.

What was your favourite product of August?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...