Wednesday 28 August 2013

Eucerin Dry Skin Replenishing Night Face Cream Review






I love my Avene Tolerance Extreme Moisturiser but sometimes I get the urge to change it up. I noticed this Eucerin cream in Boots and thought I'd give it a go...

I'd say recently my skin has been more normal/dry rather than extremely dry like it usually is. This cream is very rich and greasy so it is perfect for the night time. But, I did find this too much for my skin. I don't break out very often but this gave me 3 really big sore spots. Wonderful.

This moisturiser is designed for very dry, rough, scaley skin and I think its my own fault really as my skin hasn't been as dry as usual! I think this would be perfect if you do have super dry skin as it really does help hydrate and keep it soft.  I've been using it on my hands and my elbows and its lovely, It may even be a life saver for those dreaded winter months.

What is your favourite moisturiser?

2 comments:

  1. Ive just found your blog and im a new follower :)

    Please follow me at http://suziemakesyouup.blogspot.com

    Giveaways are coming up soon !

    S x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...