Sunday 21 April 2013

Mini Dove Hair Haul ..


 
 
Hey Lovelys!
 
I popped into Tesco on Friday and I noticed that they had a little offer on all Dove products. I picked up these 3 products for around £6 - Bargain!
 
 
Dove Colour Radiance Leave-In Conditioning Spray
 

 
I haven't coloured my hair in around a year now but I loved the fact that this was a conditioning spray for use on dry (and wet) hair. I always find that the day after washing my hair is dryer and never looks as nice. I used this this morning after having curly hair last night and it's lovely to use. It really does add some well needed moisture and just makes it looks so much more healthier. It smells gorgeous too, I think I would just use it for the smell! Its meant to repair damage from within while adding a glossy shine.
 
Heat Defence Mist
 

 
I haven't tried this one yet as I'm still using my good ol' Tresemme spray but it says that it protects the hair up to 200 degrees. It creates a shield around the hair fibre and help protect against styling damage while at the same time leaving it smooth and shiny. Sounds good to me!

Intensive Repair Overnight creme
 


 
If I'm going to be washing my hair the next morning then i will usually smother my hair in some sort of oil before bed. I've never used an overnight cream so i was intrigued! This creme is meant to replenish 1 month’s protein loss in just 1 night. It absorbs into your hair throughout the night whilst you sleep, actively replenishing vital proteins and restoring resistance and strength. This sounds a little too good to be true but I will give it a go!


have you tried any Dove products? What did you think?

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, Ive never heard of an overnight creme, its sounds good. Let us know how you found it :)

    www.fashionmagically.blogspot.com
    www.youtube.co.uk/MissFashionMagic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Dove! These are all such great products xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, not tried dove's hair goodies! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like dove, but haven't tried their hair products since they very first came out, I bet they're amazing now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I really want to try that overnight creme! I love Dove products so I'm sure this will be wonderful!

    -Megan
    www.armywifestylelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...