Sunday 7 April 2013

Clinique Lid Smoothie in Born Freesia Review & Swatches




Hey Girlies!

I was actually looking to buy one of the new clinique chubby sticks for eyes when I wondered over to the clinique counter but they had totally sold out! So I settled for this little tube of antioxidant goodness instead.

I went for the color 'born freesia' which is a lilacy grey colour, its very pretty and quite subtle on the eye lids which makes it perfect for work. It applies nice and smoothly and doesnt crease which makes a nice change! It's not sticky in the slightest either which is a must for me.

I have to be honest, it doesn't last 8 hours. I'd say a good 3 or 4 before it dissappears on me, I dont have particulaly oily eyelids either they are more on the dryer side if anything.

The cooling applicator is really nice but I do use a brush to blend it out once the product is applied as the applicator does seam to just smudge it around a little.

Overall a very nice product and I have been reaching for it daily, I do still want to try the chubby sticks though!!

Have you tried these or the chubby sticks yet?



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...