Tuesday 22 January 2013

Mini Body Shop Haul

Hey Girlies ♥,
 
I ordered these goodies just over a week ago when they were having their 50% off sale, it arrived just before the weekend so I thought I'd show you my mini Body Shop haul! x
 
 

Almond Nail & Cuticle Oil Pen
 
This smells like cherry bake wells! I love the smell and I like how convenient it is to use, my cuticles are looking tidy with none of them little pealy bits so it must be doing a good job so far :)


Macadamia Straightening Balm
 
No, I do not need any more hair products but I can't help myself! I thought this would smell like the Macadamia hair oil  which I really love but it doesn't unfortunately, it's still pleasant enough though. I actually really like this so far. It's a straightening balm for curly/wavy hair but I found it gave my hair some extra volume which was nice. I've also used it before curling my hair and it worked great too. It is quite thick so I wouldn't really recommend if your hair is quite fine.
 
Vitamin E Night Cream
 
I've wanted to try this for a while, it was recommended to me through twitter for my sensitive skin. This cost around £2 which I'm happy with and I like it so far! It does have a strong floral scent (which I actually love) but luckily it seems fine for when my skin isn't having a hissy fit!



Wise Woman Eye Cream
 
This was originally £20 but down to £12 on an offer, then i got 50% off on top of that so I had to add it to my basket. It's the most expensive eye cream I have ever tried if you don't include the discounts :). It's meant to hydrate, smooth and soften fine lines. Its ok, I haven't noticed any difference as of yet but I haven't been using it that long! It works well under concealer and it hasn't caused any bad reactions so I'm happy :) 
 
Hope you enjoyed this post! Have you brought anything this weekend?
 

8 comments:

  1. Great products you bought!
    I've got the same night cream, it's great (:

    x Elena
    www.donna-donna-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Have you tried the daycream, is that any good? xx

      Delete
  2. The night cream seems so worth its price, so cheap yet works so well!

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i use the vitamin e night cream every night! absolutely love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bargains! I wish I had gotten the cuticle thing & night cream on sale x
    lifeandlipsticks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to read the review after you have used it for a long time!!! <3
    Loved this post!! <3
    Lots of love from
    Annabelle
    TheCurleyGirl
    xoxoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Vitamin E cream sounds really good :0
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...