Sunday 4 November 2012

Little Saturday Haul



Hey Girlies 
So this month i thought I'd be good and try to cut down on the spending as i spent far too much money on my credit card last month (hello credit card bill, goodbye money) but i popped down my local high street yesterday and couldn't help picking up a few things.
Excuse the pictures, it's so dark today I've had to use the flash!



I popped into the Body shop, my skin has been really temperamental recently and their aloe cream has been the only cream that doesn't sting my face off so i wanted to try their cleanser from the same range, this was on sale for £14 which was such a bargain! It would have cost £28 if it was all brought separately. The aloe range is amazing for sensitive skin 


I loved the red/oxblood shirt as soon as i saw it and i think it's perfect for Autumn. I got a little strap top a similar colour to go under it as its very sheer. I ripped my favourite jeans the other day so i brought these ones to replace them. I love that Newlook do length 28" they are just the perfect length for me, whoohoo!!
I also picked up the Gold for Giles nail polish set, the nail polishes are great quality and these are great little trial sizes.



How cute are these!!! It's so cold in the morning now driving to work so i just picked these up to keep my hands snuggly.



Yaaaaay, i finally got the real techniques brushes everyone raves about, cannot wait to try them! 



and to finish off - just a couple of essentials lol :)

Did you go shopping this weekend? What did ya get? 
 
 


28 comments:

  1. I love the real techniques brushes, they are so worth the hype! Everyone in the uk just loves that concealer haha :D
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get my hands on the real technique brushes! You got such a bargain at the Body Shop xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried them today and they are so nice to use!! Xx

      Delete
  3. Those gloves are adorable!

    New follower - I love your blog! :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely haul! My sister loves TBS Aloe range! Just started following you :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great Haul! Just started following you page. Maybe you can come by and follow back as well?
    www.thebeautybar77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a bargain for the box set?! And the top from new look is lovely. I have tried a nail polish from new look before and I loved it! Everyone goes on about that concealer, I have to try it! I said to my mum today that next year I am going to see if I can go a month without buying anything. Her reply"yeah right", hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul!! I've got the real techniques core collection and they are just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to get some real technique brushes! I nominated you for the liebster award here: http://ateenagerwithakeyboard.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/liebster-award.html

    Livvy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am looking forward to get some of this brushes*)this mittens looks very cute*)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's one exciting haul. I love the TBS set. Great blog, following you right away <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealous of your shopping spree! The only thing I bought this weekend were good old boring groceries. I wish I could say I was joking. ;) Loving your cute blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fab haul! This reminds me, I need to go shopping! Haha! xx

    http://beauty-and-the-best.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice haul! The stippling brush and blush brush are both incredible!

    www.ruelalips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great haul! I really want to try real techniques :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    shop:shoplumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! Amazing post!! :)

    p.s. I love your blog!! I follow you now with google friend connect!! Hope you'll do the same!! I wait for you in my blog!! Kisses!!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. The gloves are so cute! I <3 them!

    Gillian x

    www.glamupeveryday.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww thank you hun, will do!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love reading hauls, and this is such a good one!!
    Please take a look at my blog!

    issymushroom.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Capsules CBD 10 mg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...