Wednesday 3 October 2012

Maybelline | Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner Review & Swatch








What Mabelline say:
Oil free formula which is smudge and water resistant and lasts for up to 24 hours. Its safe for sensitive eyes and for contact lens wearers.

I really like this gel eyeliner, the brush you get with it is great for the price and lovely to use with the gel as it's so smooth.
It lasts really well throughout the day and true to its word it doesn't smudge- whoo hoo! This does mean that you need to be quick with any mistakes when you first apply it though. If i go wrong I just use a little make up remover and a cotton bud and allll is fine :)

Another thing I love about this eyeliner is it doesn't go all flakey and dry!
I got this eyeliner with a buy 2 get 1 free deal but its usually around £7 which isn't too bad. I've had this for around 3 months now and I've used it every day since I got it but it still has absolutely loads left in there.
I really recommend this eyeliner, its a staple in my makeup bag and I will be repurchasing when it runs out :)
What eyeliner do you use?

3 comments:

  1. I bought the elf gel/cream eyeliner to give it a go before I purchased a more pricey one because I'm an avid liquid eyeliner user haha. But I loved the elf one and have been looking for one with a bit more wear and at £7 this one looks right up my street :) Great post
    xo

    Jacquina @ www.jazzyleelbc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the one i wanted to try but forgot about!
    Defiantly need to get this

    http://skatetheunicorn.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is my favorite eyeliner ever! I recomended it to some of my friends and everybody said it's amazing*)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...