Saturday 20 October 2012

Macadamia Hair Oil Review ♥



Macadamia Oil on Left & Tresemme Argan oil on Right


I have posted a few bad-ish reviews recently so i thought i would actually blog about something i actually love so this is what i picked up out of my goody drawer.
This is my 3rd bottle of this stuff and it smells amazing, even my boyfriend loves the smell.
It's quite a thick oil really, which i do love but i tend to put it on after i have styled my hair as i find that it can take a while to dry if i apply it before and I'm not the most patient of people :)
I also use this as an overnight mask, i slather it on before bed and tie my hair up in a bun - this works wonders for my hair and really smooths it out and hides my split ends nicely once it's washed out.
Another great thing about this is if i have my hair wavey the next day it can get a bit tangled up and this helps to detangle my beehive of a barnet the next morning!
Its quite pricey at around £20 for a 100ml pump bottle and I'd say it lasts around 3 months for me which isn't bad seeing how much i use it -maybe 3 times a week at night and as a serum after styling every other day.
I really recommend this, it's definitely one of my favourite hair care products along with the L'oreal hair mask i always mention. You can get the spray version too which isn't as heavy - this may be better if you don't want a really heavy oil.


What your favourite hair product?

 

3 comments:

  1. love Macadamia:)
    they do have amazing products!

    check my blog
    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this product. I use it every day. I love the way it smells and the way it leaves my curly hair. I really feel that it helps in the styling of my hair.

    By
    Marisha Wick
    Jamaican Black Castor

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're really glad you enjoy using our Healing Oil Treatment! Thanks for your review Ellie!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...