Wednesday 19 September 2012

Yes to Cucumber | Daily Gentle Cleanser Review & Pictures






 
What they say:

    Yes to cucumbers and green tea for a gentle, soothing, gel-based cleanse. Cucumbers are packed with vitamins A and C, so they're the perfect calming agents for skin. Toss into the mix skin soothers, like aloe vera and green tea - to rebuild, protect and soothe sensitive skin.
    • Hypoallergenic and non-irritating
    • Dermatologist tested
    • 96% natural product
    • Paraben, petroleum and SLS free
    • Cruelty free
I found this cleanser on line and loved the name! I thought i would try it out as i loved all the points listed above and £8.99 isn't too extreme.
This cleanser has a strong cucumber scent to it which I'm not a fan of but it does do a good job.
The tube makes it nice and easy to squeeze out however much you want, the packaging is nice and tidy lol its not all that pretty but i'm not to fussed about that.

My skin is easily irritated and this seems to keep it at bay, i really do like it.
It has a gel like consistency that foams up when you rub it in. The gel is a little sticky at first but once it lathers up its fine. 

I don't wear tones of makeup, but what i do wear comes off easily with this cleanser. I often do two rinses to make sure all my makeup comes off and it still doesn't irritate me which is great.

It says to avoid the eyes which is a brilliant tip as it does sting like hell if you get this in them!

I'd say this is my favourite cleanser at the moment. I used to use Garnier gentle cleansing lotion but i prefer this at the moment.

I recommend this product for anyone with dry sensitive skin like me :)

Has anyone tried the Yes to cucumbers mask?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...