Saturday 29 September 2012

September Favourites | Makeup, Skin Care & Hair Cair

YSL Touche Eclat Foundation

My favourite foundation, it's nice and hydrating and doesn't irritate my poopy sensitive dry skin (full review here)

Sleek Pout Paint

I'm really loving this too at the moment, it's quite a new purchase so i haven't wrote a full review on this yet. Its a really pigmented painty formula and a tiny bit goes such a long way. 

Benefit "Dandy Brandy" Eye Shadow

I use this eyeshadow most days i really do love the colour, its nice and pigmented and lasts quite a while too.  (full review here)

                 

Skin MD Natural shielding lotion



This was in my August favourites too, absolutely love it! (full review here)

L'occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream

Ahh, I love the smell of this. I use this everyday without fail, i love the smell so so much and its so moisturising and non stingy! (review here)

Jergens Naturals Cocoa Butter Moisturiser

This is my moisturiser of choice at the moment, its not too heavy or too light its just right. (full review here)

TRESemme' Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray

I bought this earlier in the month as it was on offer for just over £2 and was such a bargain i couldn't resist! I am absolutely loving this at the moment! I've never really been fussed about heat protection to be honest (naughty) but I've used this religiously since I've got it and i think it really helps! It does a good job of detangling before i blow dry my hair and stops them little white bobbly bits you get on your ends when you straighten your hair. i recommend this highly :) best heat protection spray i have used so far. Full review to come soon.

L'Oreal Eversleek Absolute Smooth Intense Mask

This was in my August empties and i repurchased it as i love it so much. My hair is quite long and gets soo dry! At the weekend i put this on, wrap a bag around my hair to stop the conditioner escaping and then i wrap a towel around to keep in the heat for half an hour. This works wonders on my hair, honestly the difference is amazing! I also recommend this product for anyone with thick frizzy wavey hair like me .. :)
 
 
 
Whats your favourite product? x

12 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's October already! :O Great post:) I'd really like to try out the Pout Paints, they look really good; I'd love to see you do a review? :) I'm a new follower of yours by the way, I love your blog and you seem so lovely - I can't believe you don't have more followers! xxxx

    pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's such a lovely comment - thank you! I only started blogging recently but really loving it :) xx

      Delete
  2. thank you Ellie for your comment! I like your blog so I am following you now, hehe. it's funny, I just bought a small L'occitane hand creme yesterday :)
    oh my, I can't choose a favorite but I am in love with coco or coconut shea cremes lately!
    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's ok hun :). Ool love the sound of the coconut shea creme - haven't tried that! xx

      Delete
  3. I love Sleek and Benefit products! there are two of my favourite brands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh really want to try the sleek pout paints! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I want try the handcream :) Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog <3 Xx

    www.itchyedgy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the packaging of that foundation! but it's so pricy...
    I really want to try some of benifits eyeshadows :)

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my post :)

    I would love to try out the YSL foundation. You have some great products here :)

    Would you like to follow each other? I am following you :) You have a great blog and need more followers!

    xoxo, Adela
    afashionistascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fantastic, and I love your blog! visit your sweet post and do comment my post , would be great to follow each other :) I followed u hope you do the same and please leave behind your Google Friend Connect name thx ;xx

    marcchanelette.blogspot.com


    Follow link here :

    http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=7528437169368715237

    ReplyDelete
  9. i LOVE all YSL products -- just wish it wasnt so expensive :(

    awesome blow -- want to follow each other??

    xxxo!
    www.richlittle-poorgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to try that foundation xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...