Sunday 9 September 2012

Saturday Spending Spree ♥


Been for a little shop today and picked up a few new things to try, I will be posting reviews on all of the below - 
 Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer 






 What They Say: Prime Time Brightening Foundation Primer is a breakthrough primer that adds an extraordinarily luminous, healthy-looking glow to your skin while smoothing out your complexion. It's great for combating dry patches, fine lines, excess oil and minimizing large pores. Infused with bareMinerals, nourishing vitamins and antioxidants, it instantly brightens your complexion and extends the wear of your bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation. Formulated without preservatives, it glides on with no tacky feel and is suitable for all skin types.
 
I wasn't really looking for a primer as I have only ever used the Rimmel one which i hated. I tried this on the back of my hand and it felt so soft and silky i had to try it. Usually it costs £19, but as i had a £10 voucher it was only £9 - Bargain! 


H&M Eyeshadows
 






I saw these and thought they would be lovely base colours, they were only £2.99 too.

TRESemme' Keratine Smooth Deep Treatment Mask
 


What They Say:An intensive rescue for unruly, frizz-prone hair. This masque deeply replenishes each strand for unbelievable salon-smoothness.

I always blow dry my hair and straighten it as its so wavey so my hair is definitely damaged *sob*, this was on offer for £2.65 so I thought I would give it a go. I'm a sucker for a deep treatment mask!

 
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer






I have seen so many good reviews on this i thought i would give it a try ;)

 
Collection 2000 Blush in 04 Trouble




I saw this while hunting for the collection 2000 concealer and I thought it was such a pretty colour. Its a very shimmery light pink. It looks as though it could be used as a highlighter.
MUA Nail Varnish in 'All Nude'





I was after a white nail polish for a while and this was only £1! I've never used a MUA nail varnish so I thought I'd give it a go and see how nice the quality is.

Sleek Pout Paint in '158 Rosette'




This is the mess i made trying to wipe it off!
I loved the colour of this and had never tried pout paint before before. It was around £5 which i thought was quiet a lot for such a little tube but they do say you only need the tiniest bit as its so pigmented which is evodent from the mess i made trying to wipe off the tiny blob above!

Aztec top from H&M


 
I really love an Aztec print and loved this as soon as I saw it, think it will look great with skinny jeans. 


2 comments:

  1. I've tried the Collection 2000 concealer and it's really good (like you I had read lots of positive reviews from other fellow beauty guru's!) I hate the packaging though-it's awful! xx
    http://thegorgeouslybeautifulbaker.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe yea i quite like it! i think i got the wrong colour though as its a little too dark :( i agree about the packaging!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...