Saturday 29 September 2012

Revlon | Age Defying DNA Advantage Foundation Review


in 15 Tender Beige


 

 
What Revlon say:
Revlon Age Defying with DNA Advantage cream makeup combines makeup and powerful anti-ageing skincare to help protect skin's DNA to fight the signs of ageing.

I really like the packaging of this foundation which is what first attracted me to it. The foundation inside is all swirly and it looks really pretty. It comes with a pump too so its easy to use and nice and hygienic.
.
I'm usually an NC20 in mac foundations and this is a great colour match for me. It has quite a light sheer finish so its not really heavy on your face. It doesn't cover blemishes all that well but it does even out your skin tone, although my pink cheeks do show through a little. It doesn't have a very strong fragrance but there is a slight floraly scent lurking which is nice.

I wouldn't say that this foundation improves my skin, I'm only 22 so i don't have any wrinkles just yet but i like that it has a nice dewy healthy finish which doesn't go all cakey.
 
I do have dry skin and this does keep it hydrated and my skin doesn't react to it which is great although i wouldn't say it lasts all that long so you do have to re-apply later in the day.
 
I do like this foundation and i would recommend it however, it doesn't beat my HD foundation at the moment which is YSL touche eclat foundation, i cant tell you how much love i have for this foundation- i did however attempt to in this review here!
 
What did you think of this foundation or what's your favourite?
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...