Friday 21 September 2012

Garnier | Miracle Skin Perfector

All in One BB Cream
£5.99


What Garnier Say:
Our innovative all-in-one technology hydrates for up to 24 hours and is enriched with a Vitamin C derivative.
 It boosts radiance for skin that looks luminous.


    Concentrated in mineral pigments, the formula perfects the appearance of the skin, leaving a unified, natural look.




 
Miracle Smiracle :| - Didn't like this at all. 
 
It has a very thick creamy texture and a very strong floral scent. I don't find that this moisturises my skin and it sticks to my dry patches really badly after a couple of hours. It also really stings my face when i apply it - not good! .. Could it be the fragrance?

I know its a bb cream and not a foundation but it has hardly any coverage for me and it doesn't conceal my red cheeks or blemishes at all, it also oxidises after a few hours :( I find the more you put on the more shinier your face gets so you end up having to set it with a little powder.
It has a nice dewy finish when you first apply it but i find it soon dries if you know what i mean and it also dries my skin at the same time!
 
I wouldn't buy this again :(
 
Have you tried this? What did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...