Sunday 2 September 2012

August Empties .. x

♥ My August Empties ♥ .. ok ok they are all hair products!

I have very coarse thick wavey hair so i use quite a few different conditions to try to keep it manageable. These are my empties that i have used up this month ..

 

♥ Loreal Hair Expertise EverSleek Absolute Smooth Intense Mask 
(what a mouthful ay!)
£5.99
 


What Loreal Say:
L'Oreal Paris Hair Expertise is non-sulphate cleansing system. Indulgent care to help protect over-processed, frizzy hair.

This smells lovely and it is very thick and has a buttery consistency, I leave this on for 5 minutes and I think it definitely makes my hair feel softer and less coarse. I will be buying this again as this is probably my favourite out of my empties! :)

♥ John Frieda Full Repair Deep Conditioner 
On offer: 2 for £7.49 in boots



What John Frieda Says:
Intense repairing formula, with lightweight Incha Inchi Oil, penetrates deep and repairs the look and feel of overstyled hair , reducing the risk of breakage. Damaged hair becomes silky and full. Safe for colour-treated and chemically-treated hair.

This is quite a thin runny consistency but it is a brilliant detangler for my hair. As this is quite runny I sometimes apply this to my ends before bed and when I rinse it off in the morning there does seem to be an improvement, my split ends are definitely less visible.

♥ John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Moisturising Conditioner 
£5.99 but it on offer a lot.



What John Frieda Say's:
Moisturising formula with crushed pearls and sweet almond oil softens as it brings out rich, multi-dimensional brunette tones and adds shine.

This makes my hair soooo shiny! I love it. I don't think it does much moisturising for my hair to be honest but i use a different conditioner before hand and finish off with this and my hair is so shiny afterwards. I only leave it on for 30 seconds or so (Miss Impatient). If I'm in a rush this is the conditioner I would choose.
 
♥ Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor



This smells gorrrrgeous, I think that's one of the main reasons I use this to be honest. It does make my hair feel nice on the day of the wash but the next day it seems to be a bit dry again. But I'll let it off as I will be buying it again and it does smell amazing!

♥ John Frieda Frizz-Ease Overnight Repair Formula 
£5.99
 

 
 
What John Frieda Say's:Fr
Visibly repairs breakage and split ends while deeply nourishing to replenish essential moisture, making hair softer and healthier-looking.
Lightweight formula absorbs quickly into hair without leaving any residue on your pillow.
I apply this to my ends before bed and wash this out in the morning, I think it does help to make my hair feel softer but it does get used up really quickly which makes it quite expensive for the amount of uses you get. I do recommend this as a treat though :)
 
Whats your favourite hair product? ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...