Wednesday 29 August 2012

Sleek Makeup | Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac Review & Swatch

Sleek Makeup | Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac
RRP £4.49
What Sleek Say:
Pout Polish is a tinted lip conditioner that nourishes and feels like a lip balm, whilst providing the look and colour of a subtle gloss.
I really like the colour of this but i don't think that the quality is that good for the price. It does feel a bit sticky on your lips and smells a bit funny too. I think there are definitely better products out there and i dont think that i would repurchase this :(
This is quite a sheer colour but i don't feel like it keeps my lips that hydrated to be honest. I much prefer my body shop lip balm (review here) or the sleek pout paints :)



 
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...