Wednesday 19 September 2012

MAC Makeup | Mineralize Skin Finish in Light Plus Review & Pictures


MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Light Plus




I bought this from the mac store online for £21, I didn't want a really heavy powder so I thought I’d give this a try

What MAC say:
A luxurious domed face powder with minerals slowly baked to provide a dimensional yet natural-matte finish. Provides perfect low coverage. Use to set and fix foundation or as a touch-up throughout the day.
  
I love this powder, it’s defiantly the best one I have ever used and may have to say it’s even my HG for the moment! It very soft, silky and very natural - It's not cakey at all. I use NC20 foundations and this colour (light plus) seems to work well with those. 

MAC say that's it’s a low coverage but I’d say that this is definitely buildable. I use this every day and it doesn't break me out and it doesn't seem to irritate or dry my skin out like most other powders. 

I brush a little of this over my under eye concealer to set and it seems to work fine with me, it doesn’t settle in my lines. It also doesn’t oxidise at all which is great, I’ve tries so many different powders in the past and this is the one I’ve stuck with.

Definitely a thumbs up from me, will be buying this again when it runs out!

What is your favourite powder?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...